- Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa promised on Tuesday to investigate a brutal crackdown Please follow and like us:
- Globacom Chairman Mike Adenuga Jnr, with interests in oil exploration and real estate has Please follow and like us:
- Soldiers in Gabon staged an apparent coup early Monday morning, seizing the state radio station and declaring their dissatisfaction Please follow and like us:
- Democratic Republic of Congo’s election board has postponed a long-anticipated presidential vote scheduled for Sunday Please follow and like us:
- Tanzania will sign a deal this week for the construction of a $3 billion hydroelectric power plant, the president said in remarks broadcast on ...