Banking & Finance
- Kwara state governor, AbdulFatah Ahmed has presented a budget proposal of #157.5 billion before the state Please follow and like us:
- The Federal Executive Council will hold a special session on Friday to deliberate on the Please follow and like us:
- Nigeria raised $2.86 billion in Eurobonds on Wednesday across three maturities, Please follow and like us:
- Africa’s largest telecoms company, MTN is doubling down on its Nigeria operations despite a Please follow and like us:
- MTN’s battles with Nigerian authorities over $10bn in repatriated funds and back taxes could Please follow and like us:
- President of the African Development Bank (AfDB), Mr Akinwumi Adesina says it is unacceptable Please follow and like us:
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) said on Friday that HSBC and UBS Nigeria had closed their representative offices. No reasons were provided. Please ...