- US government-funded broadcaster, Voice of America has terminated or proposed to Please follow and like us:
- Kenya’s former sports minister will be charged in court in relation to the siphoning of funds meant Please follow and like us:
- A Liberian court has issued arrest warrants for more than 30 former central bank officials in Please follow and like us:
- Police in Nigeria recovered $470.5 million in bank accounts related to the state oil company Please follow and like us:
- Malaysian prosecutors on Thursday charged former Prime Minister Najib Razak with Please follow and like us:
- Oil majors Shell and Eni will be carefully monitoring a first ruling Please follow and like us:
- Iwejuo Joseph Nna, the co – accused in the on -going trial of former Senior Special Assistant to Ex – President Goodluck Jonathan , ...
- International watchdog, Transparency International (TI), has called on Nigeria to enact a legislation outlawing security votes. Its Africa Programme Manager of Defence and Security ...
- Former senior Kenyan athletics official David Okeyo has been banned from the sport for life Please follow and like us: