- A former governor of Abia state, Orji Uzor Kalu, has been sentenced to 12 year in jail Please follow and like us:
- A Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday 21st of October 2019 ordered the interim forfeiture Please follow and like us:
- Chatham House, a British think-tank, estimates that $582bn has been stolen from Nigeria since it won independence in 1960. This revelation is contained in ...
BREAKING: Court orders final forfeiture of billions of naira, millions of dollars traced to Patience JonathanJustice Cecilia Olatoregun of the Federal High Court in Lagos today granted Please follow and like us:
- Former Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, will serve as a prosecution witness Please follow and like us:
- The Kano State Public Complaints and Anti-corruption Commission has recommended the suspension Please follow and like us:
- The United Kingdom (UK) has seized another £211million (N82billion) looted by the late head of State, Please follow and like us:
- The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission has arraigned a former Assistant Comptroller General of the Nigeria Customs, Please follow and like us: