- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, has approved 160 as minimum score for admission seekers into public universities in Nigeria for the ...
- Students of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko have been banned from holding Please follow and like us:
- Oyo Governor, Mr. Seyi Makinde, has abolished payment of N3,000 school fees in state-owned Please follow and like us:
- The United Nations Children Fund (UNICEF) yesterday said in spite of advances Please follow and like us:
- Authorities of Caleb university have refuted the claim by some online Please follow and like us:
- The National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) has given all telecommunications service Please follow and like us: