- President Muhammadu Buhari is to flag off the construction of the Please follow and like us:
- Shareholders of the Nigeria LNG Limited have taken the long-awaited final investment Please follow and like us:
- The Nigeria National Petroleum Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and its joint Venture (JV) partners Please follow and like us:
- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) has signed the Nigerian Content Plan (NCP) with the Nigerian Content Please follow and like us:
- Oil and gas firms operating in the country flared a total of 215.9 billion standard cubic feet of natural gas in the first Please ...
- The Nigerian Petroleum Development Company, a subsidiary of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, and 22 other oil companies are yet to pay to the ...
- The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has expressed commitment to aggressively Please follow and like us:
- A fire at a Nigerian pipeline interrupted gas supplies to companies generating more than 3,000 megawatts in Africa’s most populous nation, the government ...
- Please follow and like us: