- My fellow Lagosians. With a heart full of gratitude, I address you today for the last time as your governor. It has been ...
- Trouble is brewing in Ogun State over an alleged plan by some influential people to illegally Please follow and like us:
- Justice Candide Johnson of the Lagos State high court Ikeja has upheld the Please follow and like us:
- President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated his Senegalese Please follow and like us:
- The executive committee of Uganda’s ruling National Resistance Movement has endorsed Please follow and like us:
- Emir of Kano, Alh. Muhammadu Sanusi II has approved the suspension of five village heads under the emirate for offences bordering on insubordination. The ...
- Democratic Republic of Congo’s top court on Monday definitively excluded opposition leader Please follow and like us:
- Senate President Bukola Saraki has finally announced his intent to contest in the 2019 Please follow and like us: