- Subscribers to mobile telecommunications services in Nigeria spent about N767.23bn Please follow and like us:
- Telecom operator, Airtel Nigeria, has announced a new number range, 0901, Please follow and like us:
- The National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Nigeria’s active mobile subscribers Please follow and like us:
- The management of Emerging Markets Telecommunication Services Ltd., trading as 9mobile has affirmed their commitment to the continuous Please follow and like us:
- MTN’s battles with Nigerian authorities over $10bn in repatriated funds and back taxes could Please follow and like us:
- According to the Nigerian Communications Commission statistics in the month of July, Please follow and like us:
- MTN Nigeria is yet to file its application for an initial public offering (IPO), Nigeria’s securities regulator said on Sunday, a much-anticipated share listing ...
- A multinational networking and telecommmunications company, Ericsson, on Friday said that Nigeria ranked fourth among the top five countries with the highest net addition ...