- A hearing in the court case between MTN and Nigeria’s central bank in a dispute Please follow and like us:
- The Nigerian central bank may alter the amount it has ordered South African telecoms firm Please follow and like us:
- Nigeria’s central bank is reviewing information provided by MTN and four banks accused Please follow and like us:
- A $10.1 billion demand by Nigerian authorities from South African telecoms group MTN (MTNJ.J) Please follow and like us:
- MTN Group was under review by Moody’s for a possible credit rating downgrade Please follow and like us:
- The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on Wednesday imposed a N5.87 billion fine on Standard Please follow and like us:
- MTN Nigeria is yet to file its application for an initial public offering (IPO), Nigeria’s securities regulator said on Sunday, a much-anticipated share listing that could ...
- Internet users in the country increased to 100. 9 million in February from 100.2 million in January, the Nigerian Communications Commission, has said Please follow and ...