- MTN Nigeria Communications Plc saw its share price fall on Friday for the first time since Please follow and like us:
- MTN Nigeria Communications Limited has till May 31 to pay the balance of N55bn out of the N330bn Please follow and like us:
- The market capitalisation of equities listed on the Nigerian Stock market increased by N1.90tn Please follow and like us:
- A Nigerian judge adjourned on Wednesday a hearing over an $8.1 billion dispute between South African telecoms giant MTN and the central bank until Jan. 22. ...
- Africa’s largest telecoms company, MTN is doubling down on its Nigeria operations despite a Please follow and like us:
- MTN’s battles with Nigerian authorities over $10bn in repatriated funds and back taxes could Please follow and like us: