Metro News Nigeria

At Least Four Reported Dead as Gas Explodes In Lagos Community

The Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service is currently attending to a Gas Explosion at 21, Ojekunle Street, Ladipo, Mushin Lagos.

According to a statement from the Director of Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service, Margaret Adeseye, the Gas incident which was reported at 08:42 hours Tuesday morning via the State emergency reporting platform was swiftly responded to by a combination of the State first and secondary responders.

On arrival at the scene, it was discovered that it is an open space used for several activities including a beer parlour, mechanic workshop, spare parts sale and gas shop amongst others while housing a makeshift structure.

Three male adults and one female had been recovered as rescue and recovery operations continue in an environment isolated from causing any further secondary incident.

Preliminary investigations to establish the fact of the incident continue and further discovery will be made public.

Details Later

error: Content is protected !!