With just about twelve weeks to his handover date, President Muhammadu Buhari is moving at a high speed to deliver some of the critical projects he inherited from previous administrations or those he initiated when he came into government.
President Muhammadu Buhari has scored his administration high on the implementation of high-impact projects nationwide aimed at satisfying the desires of the people, saying his administration is on track to deliver on its mandates before the end of its tenure in May 2023.
He made this known in Abuja at the 3rd Year Ministerial Performance Review Retreat with the theme: “Enhancing Security, Fight Corruption Transform the Economy”, organised to evaluate the level of progress made in the implementation of the Nine Priority Areas of the Administration.
Below is a list of some of them;
- 2nd Niger bridge – Inaugurated
- Abuja-Kaduna standard gauge rail- Inaugurated
- Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge rail – Inaugurated
- Itakpe-Warri standard gauge rail- Inaugurated
- New airport terminals at Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt -Inaugurated
- Nigeria Air – Yet to take off
- Lagos-Ibadan expressway – Incomplete
- Zungeru hydroelectric power plant – Incomplete
- Port Harcourt refineries – Incomplete
- Abuja-Kaduna-Zaria-Kano expressway – Incomplete
- Kano-Katsina-Jibiya-Maradi rail line – Incomplete
- Presidential Power Initiative – On course