…….. Presidential Candidate to emerge at National Convention on May 31st
……. To seal Mega Electoral Alliance for 2023 Elections on June 12
The Fusion Council of the Third Force Mega Political Movement has finally released its Time Table for the 2023 Elections aimed at marshalling the defeat of both the APC and PDP at what the movement tagged 2023 Ballot Revolution.
According to a statement issued by Bilikis Bello for the National Implementation & Harmonisation Committee of the Third Force Council, the schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, 2nd April, 2022: Setting up of State Implementation and Harmonisation Committees for the 36 States and the FCT
- Monday: 4th April, 2022: Joint Public Declaration and Unveiling of the Third Force Mega Party at a National Colloquium in Abuja by all Fused Partners and Stakeholders
- Tuesday, 5th April, 2022: Inauguration of State Implementation and Harmonisation Committees in Abuja
B. Tuesday, 5th April, 2022: Release of the List of Members of the Planning Committees of the National Convention, Primaries, State Congresses and Guidelines for Congresses, Primaries and National Convention
C. Tuesday, 5th April, 2022: Collection of Expression of Intention and Nomination Forms for Intending Party Executive Officers at all Levels Begins
- Wednesday, 6th to Monday,11th April, 2022 (6 Days): State Harmonisation and Fusion of Partners and Stakeholders at the Local Government Areas and Wards Nationwide by State Implementation and Harmonisation Committees
- Tuesday 12th April, 2022: Collection of Expression of Intention and Nomination Forms for Aspiring Party Candidates for the 2023 Elections
- Thursday, 14th April, 2022: Submission of Expression of Intention and Nomination Forms for Intending Party Officers at all Levels
- Tuesday,19th to Thursday, 21st April, 2022 (3 Days): Screening of all Intending Party Officers at the State and National Levels.
- Friday, 22nd & Saturday 23rd April, 2022: State Congresses Nationwide to elect/affirm State Executive Officers Nationwide
- Monday, 24th to Friday, 29th April, 2022 (6 Days): Sitting of Appeal Committees Nationwide over any formal Disputes in the State Congresses
- Saturday, 30th and 1st May, 2022: Labour Day Anniversary Activities and Programme (Compulsory for all Party Stakeholders to attend)
- Friday, 6th and Saturday, 7th May, 2022: Local Government Areas and Wards Congresses to elect LGAs and Wards Officers Nationwide at various designated Venues
- Monday, 9th to Friday, 13th May, 2022 (4 Days): Sitting of Appeal Committees over any formal disputes arising from LGAs and Wards Congresses at various designated Centres
- Saturday,14th May, 2022: Final Date for the submission of Expression of Intention and Nomination Forms of all Aspiring Party Candidates for the 2023 Elections in Abuja.
- Monday,16th to Thursday,19th May, 2022: Screening of Aspirants for Governorship, Senate, Members of House of Representatives and Members of State Houses of Assembly Positions
- Friday, 20th and Saturday, 21st May, 2022: State Primaries to elect Party Candidates for the Positions of State Governors, Senators, Members of House of Reps and Members of State House of Assembly Nationwide
- Monday, 23rd to Thursday, 25th May, 2022: Sitting of Appeal Committees over formal disputes in the Primaries for the elections of Party Candidates for State Governors, Senate, House of Representatives and State Houses of Assembly
- Wednesday, 24th to Friday, 27th May, 2022: Screening of Intending National Executive Officers and Presidential Aspirants in Abuja
- Tuesday, 31st May, 2022: National Convention and Presidential Primaries to elect Party National Executive Officers and the Presidential Candidate of the Third Force
- Thursday, 2nd and Friday, 3rd June, 2022: Sitting of Appeal Committee over any formal disputes arising from elections at the National Convention and Primaries of the Presidential Candidate
- Monday, 5th to Friday, 12th June 2022 (7 Days) Mega Electoral Alliance talks and consummation with like-minded allied Political Parties based on Adoption of consensus candidates and joint campaigns teams at all levels for a formidable Third Force in the 2023 Elections.